Welcome to DECODED X!
DECODED X is a premium news brief produced by The Investor.
See below to subscribe. If you are already a member, click My Page for updates.
* Corporations must select the Corporate Membership accompanied by adjusted benefits. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
South Korea : All credit cards
Other Countries :
Choose the country your credit card is registered in
- Payment approval may be denied if the card issuing country does not match the country of credit card use, or if the credit card was issued by a country classified as dangerous by the settlement agency.
- For cards issued in countries other than South Korea, users may make up to five payments worth up to US$1,000 per month.
- When making payments in countries outside of South Korea, the maximum number of payments per IP is 20 times per month.
- On the PC, we do not support the Chrome browser for Korea-issued credit cards.
We therefore recommend mobile payments.
Our refund policy
- You are entitled to cancel your subscription within 7 days from the day of registration.
- You may cancel by sending a notification to jylee@herald corp.com, the receipt of which must be confirmed by an e-mail reply from us. If you do not cancel within this 7 day period, your subscription is no nrefundable.
- In the case of cancellation due to faulty services, we will provide partial refunds based on the days left in your membership.
- Refunds will be wired to the account you provide The Investor with.